Building 5,150sf / Lot 10,000sf
Built in 1969, 4330 Rilea Way is a lovingly maintained fourplex that has been owned by the same family for over 40 years! It is located in Oakland’s picturesque Sequoyah neighborhood close to the natural splendor of Leona Canyon Regional Park, Knowland Park, Lake Chabot and the Oakland Zoo.
The three upper-level units all have 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and eat-in kitchens (two of the units have private outdoor space). Unit 2 has been updated with new carpets, paint, hardware and light fixtures and is ready for occupancy.
At ~2,400sf, the full floor lower level features a sunken living room, dining room, family room with built-in bar, 3 bedrooms (one en-suite) and two full bathrooms and has a rear patio and private yard. It housed the current owner’s family for many years.
There is a 4-car garage with additional storage for each unit, a shared laundry room with coin-operated washer & dryer and each unit has separate gas and electrical meters.
4330 Rilea is centrally located for commuters to downtown Oakland, San Francisco, Pleasanton and Walnut Creek.
- Unit 1: 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, ~2,400sf (tenant occupied)
- Unit 2: 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, ~915sf (vacant)
- Unit 3: 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, ~915sf (tenant occupied)
- Unit 4: 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, ~915sf (tenant occupied)
Recent Improvements Include:
- New roof and gutters in 2018
- New fencing around property and new gate to backyard in 2017
- Sewer lateral compliant
- Unit 4 renovated 2015 with updated bathroom and kitchen including new cabinets, granite countertops, new appliances and flooring, new carpeting throughout and painted
- Unit 2 renovated 2021 with new carpets and paint, new light fixtures, new kitchen faucet, window replaced in 2018